5/29/2013

AMANDA BYNES SUES THE UNITED STATES

bynes_sue

Amanda Bynes has filed a lawsuit in Federal court claiming the United States government is plotting to “get her.”

Bynes unleashed a barrage lawsuits against the NYPD and her apartment complex - all over her arrest earlier last week, and then today, she decided that New York City is conspiring with the federal government to turn her into a slave for the United States.

“I believe that the United States government is targeting me. They want me to work for them somehow and they want all my money. They are purposely ruining my reputation. I will not stand for that,” Bynes reportedly told fans gathered outside her hotel.

amanda_bynesC

Bynes is suing the NYD for:

– “Illegally entering my apartment”
– “Lying about drugs on me”
– “Lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia”
– “Being put into a mental hospital against my will”
– “Locking me up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am.”


amanda_bynesD

Bynes is suing the United States for:

– “conspiring with New York City and Los Angeles to ruin my reputation”
– “trying to steal all my money”
– “making me look bad in the press.”
– “trying to ruin my career”
– “denying me healthcare”
– “trying to silence me”

Bynes also stated that she allergic to drugs and alcohol and that the United States government is trying to make her look like a “crazy woman.”

Bynes is asking for $200 million in damages from the government and a personal apology from President Barack Obama.

“I don’t care about the money, but I do want the President to apologize to me for trying to make me look bad and taxing me too much. He apologizes to everyone, I don’t know why he can’t apologize to me,” the star reportedly said.

No comments:

Post a Comment