5/25/2013

JUSTIN BIEBER MUST WEAR GAS MASK FOR REST OF HIS LIFE

bieber_gasmaskX

Doctors told Justin Bieber he will have to wear a gas mask for the rest of his life.

It’s a rare condition, similar to what Michael Jackson had – except it’s much more severe. justin bieber gasmask can not breathe the air that the rest of the humans on the planet can breathe.


JACKSON

“He needs much better air than we are producing on Earth,” said a source close to Bieber. ”Justin was crushed to learn that he would never be without a gas mask, but he’s accepting it in stride. He thinks he’ll still be able to record – he’ll just have a much deeper voice.”

Masked Justin Bieber On A Night Out In London

Bieber is taking it all in stride: “I’m focused on the good things in life. I’m blessed and not forgetting it. I’m giving back every day for it. Can’t phase me.”justin bieber gasmask He added: “I’m a good person. I know that. You can’t tell me different. We know the truth.

“As long as my family, friends, and fans r with me u can say whatever. We are all equal in God’s eyes & we have a responsibility to each other.”

bieber_gasmaskB

He went on: “I understand it is part of the job justin bieber gasmask to be judged…but judge me on the facts, judge me on the music, and be careful of the judgement u pass.

Here’s some of Justin’s tweets in response to some criticism about his gas mask:
Justin Beiber tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment