5/25/2013

Katy Perry Really Disappointed Us All Today

0524_fish_perry

All right, so Chief Keef, right? He has this song called "Hate Being Sober," if you didn't know. That's a little sad, huh? And Katy Perry thinks so too, which is why she tweeted this:

"Just heard a new song on the radio called 'I hate being sober' I now have serious doubt for the world."

What a reasonable, understandable tweet, don't you think? Not if you're Chief Keef. If you're Chief Keef, you don't think that at all. No, instead you think of pretty gross threats to tweet back to poor dear Katy:



"Dat b---- Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my D---"

"Ill Smack The S--- out her"


Whoa. Whoa. Let's pause to consider this real quick: friends, if someone said those things to you, how would that go over? Because it probably wouldn't go over too great. Those aren't things that friends say to friends, or even that decent human beings say to other humans. It's just not right is the long and short of it. And since Katy is a California Gurl, surely she wouldn't take that lying down, right?

Wrong:

"Mr. Keef! I'm sorry if I offended you. I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn't even know it was you in particular. Actually I'm a fan of your 'Don't Like' video tbh. I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated. Believe me, I'm a lover not a hater. x"

Katy, no. We don't apologize to people who say those kinds of hateful things to you. You don't have to take that, sister. And shame on you, Chief Keef, if that's even your real name. Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment